MacCormac College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The HLC is a nongovernmental organization which evaluates universities and colleges in the United States. In order to receive accreditation, colleges must undergo assessment and meet the standards of the HLC.
- MacCormac College is approved as an independent, not-for- profit institution by the Department of Education, State of Illinois, and is authorized to grant associate degrees.
- MacCormac College is listed in the Education Directory, Colleges and Universities, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, U.S. Department of Education.
- MacCormac College is an approved institution for the Illinois Student Assistant Commission (ISAC) Monetary Grant Awards.
- The Department of Justice approves the College for the education of students from foreign countries.
- MacCormac College is approved for Veterans Benefits.
- MacCormac College is approved as a Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) and a Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI) with the U.S. Department of Education.
- MacCormac College’s Court Reporting Program is approved by the National Court Reporters Association (NCRA).
- MacCormac College’s Paralegal Program is approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Federation of Independent Illinois Colleges and Universities
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- Illinois Articulation Initiative
- Illinois Association of College Admission Counselors
- Illinois Court Reporters Association
- Illinois Paralegal Association
- Metropolitan Library System
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- National Court Reporting Association
- National Junior College Athletic Association
- Association of American Colleges & Universities
- American Association of Community Colleges
- Illinois Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators